leaky head bolt?

2 replies to this topic
  • tnl

Posted February 07, 2005 - 08:53 AM

After riding my 05 450f, I notice that there is a small build up of what looks like a carbon build up around one of the head bolts similar to what you would find inside the muffler? See the following picture. Not sure if I have a prob? I've torqued the bolt and it's ok. What's everyone think? IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/tnl/MVC-018S.jpg[/IMG]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tnl

Posted February 07, 2005 - 09:18 AM

Photobucket is down. Please wait till it's up so I can tweak my thread so it's viewable :cry:

• tnl

Posted February 07, 2005 - 09:33 AM

Sorry! Guess I can't add a picture in this category. Go to pictures and videos if interested.
Thanks!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.