1 reply to this topic
  • devin

Posted August 07, 2001 - 02:58 PM

Hi guys,I am the new owner of a 00 WR400f which will see double duty as a dirt and street bike.Accordingly,I purchased a used set of silver excels in 21 and 19 inch sizes from a friend with a 01 426.What would be the best spoke and hub kit to buy from yamaha for this set of rims as it will be seeing strictly dirt use and the odometer and drive will not be required?Will a 01 426 hub slide right into my swingarm?Will a 426 hub with appropriate spacer fit between my forks?Are axle sizes the same?Any help much appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcarp

Posted August 08, 2001 - 05:54 AM

For the front, get the '00 part. The front brake rotor is different, and so MAY be the hub. I'm not 100& sure.

You may want to find a used set, these puppies are expensive!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.