Cheapest High volume radiators

3 replies to this topic
  • thouk

Posted February 06, 2005 - 06:26 PM

Hey Everybody,
Where is the cheapest place to get high volume radiators for our pigs? I have a 2001 Xr650r. I found them for 359.99 at Rocky Mountian. Are these the bigger radiators or the same as stock? Here is the link for the radiators:
http://www.rockymoun...tv?pid=00056414
Thanks for the replies. Tony

• BWB63

Posted February 06, 2005 - 06:41 PM

IMS Fluidyne click here: :cry:

Fluidyne radiators are the best! Way better then stock.....bigger, stronger and the less then the ceapest place you can buy new stock radiators. You found the best price!

All About the XR650R click here: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • VelvetHog

Posted February 07, 2005 - 07:22 AM

I just installed a set of the Fluidyne (IMS) radiators. They sure seem more stout than the stockers and were MUCH cheaper. IMS claims the Fluidynes hold 50% more coolant than the stockers. One thing though; I also installed a 4.3 gallon Clarke tank and it wouldn't fit with the Fluidyne radiators. I had to heat and modify the tank.

• BWB63

Posted February 07, 2005 - 07:32 AM

I put a philips screw driver in the cross over tubes of my fluidynes and moved the tubes down and in (in the direction of the frame) and it fit fine. You need to do this with all the after market tanks if you don't want a cut cross over tube. If you take a hit hard enough the tank hits the end of the tube and cuts the cross over hose.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.