Need any Honda parts...Have a great place to order from!

4 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted August 07, 2001 - 02:04 PM

Just purchased everything for an entire top end rebuild for my kids little Honda Z50. Found a place in a mag, Service Honda, out of Hammond, Indianna (219-932-3588). They advertise 30% off list price.

My entire top end included oversize piston/rings, wrist pin, c-clips, intake and exhaust valves, guides, seals, points, condenser, ENTIRE engine gasket kit, spark plug. Total price was $133.29. I received everything less than one week after ordering!

There is an 1-800 number, but I don't have that listed on my invoice.

When my CR450FR comes in (yeah...right!), I will buy all parts from these dudes.

------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

• tripm

Posted August 07, 2001 - 02:39 PM

Nice cover Kevin - 'my kids' z50......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted August 07, 2001 - 04:03 PM

Ill back Kev on this.

When I had my XR600R :D :) :shocked:I ordered all my parts from them and they were always correct and the cheapest.

------------------
Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

• Bill

Posted August 07, 2001 - 05:48 PM

Ahh, but have you gotten to blue beast to sing?

The guy at Rauch Creek even asked if you ever got the bike running :)
Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• MN_Kevin

Posted August 08, 2001 - 01:04 AM

Bill,
I have only ridden a couple of times since PA. I am going to put the FHP(?) needle back in with my YZ air jet and see if I can come up w/ a little extra performance...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.