lowedog ais removal kit

23 replies to this topic
  • Summit

Posted July 30, 2005 - 03:17 PM

This is my first visit to this site and it looks like I will need to get the AIS removal kit to make it run in an accepatable manner

Absolutely!! I just got back from a short ride after the dealer jerked the AIS off and re-jetted. What a difference...no popping, farting, backfiring and the top end is now awesome although that is probably because of jetting changes. Bike runs great now. :D

• hypersport

Posted July 30, 2005 - 05:38 PM

I just got done removing the AIS. Great instructions that came with the Lowedog kit from the TT store.

Tomorrow I'll pick up some high temp sealant and finish the job.

Sure looks cleaner with all that junk removed, looking forward to hearing the improvement on our next ride.

Once again, great site with info and products to improve everyones ride. Thanks guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamahan

Posted August 02, 2005 - 10:35 PM

Hey Guys. I bought my '05 WR450F in Singapore. Imported on Ausie spec. I would appreciate the pics of the AIS Removal Kit be emailed so that I can see if it applies to my bike as well. Thanks
e-mail - nlcjvc823@nishimatsu.com.sg

• Yamahan

Posted August 02, 2005 - 10:42 PM

Hey Guys. I bought my '05 WR450F in Singapore. Imported on Ausie spec. I would appreciate the pics of the AIS Removal Kit be emailed so that I can see if it applies to my bike as well. Thanks
e-mail - nlcjvc823@nishimatsu.com.sg

Duh! :D Excuse me, just read pages 2 & 3 of th ethread to see it only applies to US :D bikes.

Great Site, great advice....keep it comming.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.