ZipTy Radiator Braces For '05 WR

7 replies to this topic
  • Seabass

Posted February 04, 2005 - 07:34 PM

I just got my ZipTy radiator braces in the mail but they don't fit. I figured the '04 braces would work on the '05 but they seem a little big for the '05 radiators. Are the '05 radiators smaller than the '04's? Also, does anyone know if the ZipTy radiator braces will work with the IMS 3.4 gallon tank? :cry:

• jetdave

Posted February 04, 2005 - 07:44 PM

05 WR radiator are the same size as YZF, smaller than 01-04 WR radiators.

• Seabass

Posted February 04, 2005 - 07:48 PM

Dammit!!!!! :cry: Anybody wanna buy some ZipTy radiator braces, never used, cheap!

• NewBee

Posted February 05, 2005 - 07:12 AM

Just wondering if those braces are for the 04 wr450f and if so, how much u want for them?

:cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gloft

Posted February 05, 2005 - 09:34 AM

Dammit!!!!! :cry: Anybody wanna buy some ZipTy radiator braces, never used, cheap!

PM me on how much you want for the braces. I have the 3.2 IMS tank as well :cry:

• kurtdb1

Posted February 08, 2005 - 03:08 PM

I just got my ZipTy radiator braces in the mail but they don't fit. I figured the '04 braces would work on the '05 but they seem a little big for the '05 radiators. Are the '05 radiators smaller than the '04's? Also, does anyone know if the ZipTy radiator braces will work with the IMS 3.4 gallon tank? :cry:

had the same problem...call them..they will send replacements...and basically the only thing I found on my 2nd pair was the large grommit hole was not large enough and the edge around that hole was too big to fit into the "groove". I forced and fiddled and they worked...so far..

• Seabass

Posted February 08, 2005 - 03:42 PM

My receipt sez "03 Wr 450f". I just checked it when I was going thru the packaging. I'll be calling them later

• dezdog

Posted February 08, 2005 - 07:09 PM

I had Mitch send me a 3.2 gal. tank and the radiator braces. The tank fit great but the braces didn't fit so I brought them out to the D.M.C. hare and hound and gave them to Ty Davis, and he shipped me out the right ones and they fit great.
05 wr450 with the A.T.S. package!
Dezdog

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.