New 450-04 or 05?

2 replies to this topic
  • Motulen

Posted February 04, 2005 - 10:23 AM

I have a little delicate problem. I.m going to bye a new bike now, after my crash 8 months ago. I have had 400 and 426 and now I want a 450. The prices I've got is nearly the same for a new 04 versus 05. 200 USD is the different. I have ride a 04 once and it was so easy to ride compare to the 426. I really loved the power. Would I be sad with the power of a 05??? I'm not gonna bye a new 04 but my question is. Should I go for a new 05 or bye a used 04?? The price different in Sweden is about 1000USD. HELP :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • (742)

Posted February 04, 2005 - 12:00 PM

Personally I own a yz450f 04' and love it...haven't heard anything bad about any 05' either but i would find a used 04 that has been hardly riden and save some money. You really can't go wrong either way. :cry:

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted February 04, 2005 - 05:50 PM

if you rode an '04 450f and thought it was easy then go with it. alot of people complain about the brutal hit it has. you wont be dissapointed with the '05 though, its just as fast except the hit isn't so hard.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.