Need louvered front fender XR600?!?

3 replies to this topic
  • StevePSD

Posted February 02, 2005 - 07:31 PM

I have a Acerbis louvered front fender on my '87 XR600 that I need to replace. I don't know if this fender was specific to this bike or not. Was the stock fender louvered?

Does anyone make a louverd front fender for these anymore (Acerbis does not list them)? Is a louvered fender necessary for cooling?

I'm going to be carrying a front fender tube pack so the fender needs to be sturdy. Any suggestions? I'm impressed with the Maier MX rear fender I just bought --it is stout, maybe to stout (won't flex much).

Thanks.

• 1biglung

Posted February 02, 2005 - 07:46 PM

Look on the Acerbis site and look at the supermotard fender. It's louvered. Is that it? The Tecnik also looks louvered.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • StevePSD

Posted February 02, 2005 - 09:00 PM

It's not the supermotard fender...It looks just like a XR400/600 fender .....I think I just found it on the Acerbis site....it's called the Baja - under their universal section.

• XRMANU

Posted February 03, 2005 - 02:47 PM

try UFO ,they have one :cry:

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  171 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.