Which radiator guards with Acerbis tank '05?

3 replies to this topic
  • story_rtw

Posted February 02, 2005 - 03:30 PM

It seems that most people agree that radiator guards are essential for the WR.

Which guards work with the Acerbis tank and offer good protection for the '05 WR450?

There's lots of info about rad guards, but nothing about which ones work with the Acerbis tank. Thanks for the info.

Story

• joshbeene

Posted February 02, 2005 - 04:38 PM

I have an acerbis tank on order and should be in any day. I currently have the Works Connection radiator guards on my 05 WR450. I didn't know there would be any issues but I guess I will find out soon. If you want, send me an e-mail and I will reply when I find out if it fits. My e-mail is joshbeene@hotmail.com.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • onelugnut

Posted February 02, 2005 - 06:55 PM

I got unibikers on mine :cry:

• dustdogg

Posted February 02, 2005 - 06:57 PM

I have an acerbis tank on order and should be in any day. I currently have the Works Connection radiator guards on my 05 WR450. I didn't know there would be any issues but I guess I will find out soon. If you want, send me an e-mail and I will reply when I find out if it fits. My e-mail is joshbeene@hotmail.com.

Hey Josh havn't heard from you in a while. Remember me - Jeff W. from Fresno Aimee's brother?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.