05 Scotts Triple Clamp Photo

10 replies to this topic
  • Domenic_WRF

Posted February 01, 2005 - 09:08 PM

:cry: Here's a picture of the Scotts TC on my 05..Fits perfect, nice clamp :cry:

SCOTTS http://community.web...265151247zMkQlW

Hawkins Woods high bend bar..:cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 01, 2005 - 09:27 PM

Sweet! :cry: I got a similar set up with Kevin Windham bend.:cry: Love the Scotts :cry:

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 02, 2005 - 04:00 AM

Excellent! I ordered my Applied TC and Henry/Reeds yesterday. :cry:

• thumper_dad

Posted February 02, 2005 - 06:12 AM

sweet stuff Domenic:applause: , I bet you cant wait for the stabilizer;) :cry:

• kirkw

Posted February 02, 2005 - 09:50 AM

I just installed my Scott's top triple and damper. You will love it. i did a post on my first ride impression, but the more I think about the ride the more convinced I am of its virtues! Enjoy!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • atomictom

Posted February 02, 2005 - 10:00 AM

That looks like "the" set-up I am looking for w/the fat bar. Please tell me what you paid or an around figure!!:cry: :cry:

• kirkw

Posted February 02, 2005 - 10:15 AM

Atomic, I got mine from the TT shop. I talked to Brian the TT shop guy in San Diego, he was VERY helpful. They had a very competitve price. I already had the bars, but if memory serves me, not too well these days, the price was in the $400 US range.

• Domenic_WRF

Posted February 02, 2005 - 10:35 AM

That looks like "the" set-up I am looking for w/the fat bar. Please tell me what you paid or an around figure!!:cry: :cry:

I had the damper from the old WR...but Scotts sells the complete kit w/bar of choice for $599...:cry: I'll post a picture with the complete install tonight :cry:

• atomictom

Posted February 02, 2005 - 10:37 AM

Thanks. Thats a whack of cash!

Atomic, I got mine from the TT shop. I talked to Brian the TT shop guy in San Diego, he was VERY helpful. They had a very competitve price. I already had the bars, but if memory serves me, not too well these days, the price was in the $400 US range.

• atomictom

Posted February 02, 2005 - 10:39 AM

Domenic thanks. I look forward to the Pic!:cry: :cry:

I had the damper from the old WR...but Scotts sells the complete kit w/bar of choice for $599...:cry: I'll post a picture with the complete install tonight :cry:

• Domenic_WRF

Posted February 02, 2005 - 08:00 PM

Here's a couple more.. :cry:

Scotts

Scotts

All done, now I need to ride.. :cry: Only twenty total miles and one ride.. :cry: Got it Christmas Eve.. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.