Big Bear Trail Ride

No replies to this topic
  • LC4Ryan2

Posted August 06, 2001 - 11:15 AM

For those of you with street legal bikes: The Big Bear Trail Riders is hosting their annual Big Bear Run Trail Ride this weekend. The site to check out is http://home.socal.rr.com/bbtr

I spoke to one of the guys in charge, and he told me to be prepared for 120 miles on Saturday with 80 miles between gas stops. Everyone who finishes the difficult option "A loop" on Saturday gets a plaque. The Sunday ride is supposed to be much easier.

$85 gets you two days of riding, rollcharts, T shirt, Saturday night BBQ, course map and plaque if you finish the A loop.

Im guessing that some of Ron in So Cal's route will be used. I know there's lots of two-track Jeep trails up there so Im thinking that Saturday will be about half&half between single track and two track.

Remember that you must have current street legal registration and a spark arrestor exhaust.

I was told there will be over 200 riders! See you up there........

------------------
1995 EXC 400
AMA Dist 37
02 520 EXC (soon)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.