03 WR450 Question

2 replies to this topic
  • nevadaoutlaw

Posted February 01, 2005 - 09:08 AM

I am looking a buying 03 or later WR450. I am sure you guys get asked this all the time, but I couldn't see a post asking about a California green sticker. Is the 03/04 bike green sticker? Also, can you also (if you put on all the necessary equipment) register the bike for "on-highway" use in California? I would like to do some dual-sport events.

I am considering buying a used WR in Nevada. Do you know of any issues of bringing it to California?

Thanks so much. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jerryls

Posted February 01, 2005 - 10:28 AM

I think only the new '05's are green sticker in CA. Why don't you just buy the bike in NV, and plate it here?

• nevadaoutlaw

Posted February 02, 2005 - 01:47 PM

i guess if their are not issuesin doing that. buying it in nevada and plating it there. are their any issues?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.