FOR SALE: FMF Q pipe for 98-02 yz/wr 400/426

1 reply to this topic
  • Brandon Meidam

Posted January 30, 2005 - 10:31 AM

Just though I would see if anyone was interested in buying my FMF Q. It has only been used on 2 rides and is still like new. Very quiet with minimal power loss and looks good too. I have several pipes and don't need this one anymore. I paid $329 with shipping and tax. I will take $175.00 if anyone wants it. I am in Paso Robles Ca. but I can ship UPS if needed. Please e-mail me at brandonmeidam@netzero.com or call me at (805)550-6641 if interested.

Brandon 01-YZ426F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brandon Meidam

Posted February 01, 2005 - 08:07 PM

Pipe has been sold. I will close this thread as soon as I can figure out how to.

Brandon M.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.