brand new o5 wr450

5 replies to this topic
  • new2fourstrokes

Posted January 29, 2005 - 10:16 PM

Gday all i have just picked up my new wr450 haven't even rode it yet:thumbsdn: any way what i'd like to no is, all these mods you guys are talking about are they the same on a bike in australia. if so can you please tell me what i should do with mine?

thanks Jonno:worthy:

• GasAHolic

Posted January 29, 2005 - 10:30 PM

Gday all i have just picked up my new wr450 haven't even rode it yet:thumbsdn: any way what i'd like to no is, all these mods you guys are talking about are they the same on a bike in australia. if so can you please tell me what i should do with mine?

thanks Jonno:worthy:

This has most of the free mod info. http://www.thumperta...13&parentpage=4
Not sure about item 5 on the chain slider, as my dealer's service manager said this one was not necessary. Good luck.

• cruise

Posted January 29, 2005 - 10:30 PM

All free mods are the same. Do a search for 2005 wr450 mods list by
mousemeat.
:cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • new2fourstrokes

Posted January 29, 2005 - 11:48 PM

thanks guys. from what i can see it looks like i don't have to do much at all because i bought my bike in australia.. if there is any more hints out there please help

• new2fourstrokes

Posted January 30, 2005 - 12:06 AM

as the name said new2fourstrokes does whats the diffrence between a wr450 and a wr450f because i have the wr450f....:cry:

• cruise

Posted January 30, 2005 - 01:53 AM

I'm here in Aus and i cut the grey wire which definitaly made it rev better & cut open the air box under the right side pannel. My 04 came with a 15t front sprocket which i swapped for the 14t.
also under the licence plate there is a horid looking plastic thing with a reflector that hangs down i cut it off just under the licence plate and attached the rego sticker to the side of the bike with a cable ty.The best thing i did was to put on a yz pipe and the JD jetting kit.:cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.