Tank, seat pegs. 05 WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • jdgraham

Posted January 29, 2005 - 06:54 PM

I ordered an IMS tank for my 05 WR450, they told me I need YZ side covers. However they did not know if the side covers were the same as 04. Also, I have the same dilema with pegs and a seat. the 05 seats are definately different
(I learned the hard way thru SDG seats) How about IMS pegs.
(My personall preference over Fastways) are they the same? I wish the after market companies would do a little better on parts knowledge. this gets a little old.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jdgraham

Posted January 29, 2005 - 07:08 PM

I just read page 17 on the posts. I answered my own question on shrouds. I would still like to know if anyone is making a taller seat for the 05's and if the pegs are the same

• Seabass

Posted January 29, 2005 - 07:14 PM

I bought the IMS Propegs for my '05 and they fit fine. I ordered 'em thru BRP. I'm goin' to order a 3.1 gallon IMS tank from them on Monday.:cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.