just a little info

2 replies to this topic
  • fish525

Posted January 29, 2005 - 06:47 PM

may be I just dident look hard enouf but is there a list of all the free mods for a 05 wr 450 and sume not so free ones:confused: because this thing is a dog dead stock:thumbsdn: I need to due sume thing befor I ride it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GasAHolic

Posted January 29, 2005 - 07:21 PM

This has most of the free mod info. Not sure about item 5 on the chain slider, as my dealer's service manager said this one was not necessary. Good luck.
http://www.thumperta...13&parentpage=4

• Seabass

Posted January 29, 2005 - 07:31 PM

Somewhere on this webpage is the "Thumperfaq's" that list everything to do. I'm sure somebody here can tell you exactly where to look. The things I did were- cut the grey wire, pull the plugs outta the air box, cut down the throttle stop, pull out the exhaust insert, and put in a bigger main and pilot jet. It'll rip after that:thumbsup: Also, remove the aluminum insert on the bottom of the card that covers the fuel mixture screw and remove/ replace with a ZipTy or white Bros mixture screw

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.