I Love my new WR450

3 replies to this topic
  • eruption

Posted January 28, 2005 - 07:55 PM

I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the very informative posts that helped me make my WR what it is today. For the last 15 years I have owned and rode 4 wheelers and a few weeks ago I added my 05" WR450. At first I was sort of disappointed with the power but after reading about all of the free mods and performing them I am very impressed :cry: Thanks again for all the help and I hope to maybe be able return the favor some day.

Oh, and I must say the TT store has about the fastest shipping around :cry:

Posted January 28, 2005 - 07:56 PM

Another happy WR owner!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 28, 2005 - 08:42 PM

Nice.... :cry:

• elton

Posted January 29, 2005 - 09:45 AM

For the last 15 years I have owned and rode 4 wheelers and a few weeks ago I added my 05" WR450

Welcome back from the "dark-side"; the WR has saved you from "4-wheeler girlyman" evil :cry:

Elton

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.