sharkfins for 05' WR450's?

1 reply to this topic
  • Boonie

Posted January 28, 2005 - 11:48 AM

Anybody want to share what they are running on their 05's?

My 03' WR250 had the Pro Moto Billet sharkfin which was a great product. Not seeing a need for change, I ordered another one for my 05' WR450. But alas, the stock rear wheel spacer that must be replaced with PMB's spacer won't fly because unlike previous years, Yamaha decided to stamp the stock spacer into the hub dust cover so the spacer can't be slid out and replaced.....crap!

So, I'm back to square one in asking you all if you know of a good sharkfin that is compatible with the 05' WR450?

Thanks in advance.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Seabass

Posted January 29, 2005 - 07:51 PM

The BRP is an adequate shark fin, that's what I'm running right now. But the Scotts or ZipTy are alot stronger than the BRP one, but they're alot more moola

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.