Free Mod Video..

2 replies to this topic
  • 2old4school

Posted January 28, 2005 - 09:47 AM

Last night I broke open the tool box, removed side panels and seat and was just about to rid myself of the airbox snorkel when I got scared and ran away from the garage like a little princess (no offense ladies). While smoking a ciggarrette I asked myself, "Self, wouldn't it be nice to have a video of someone doing all these mods?" Hint, hint, guys.... How 'bout breaking out the camcorder and making a little bit of money? I would much rather pay for a vid than pay for the mods being done in a shop... wadda ya think?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wrooster

Posted January 28, 2005 - 01:06 PM

99% of what's in the 250F FAQ is directly applicable to the 450F...

so, from

and scroll down to the section titled "Update for 2003-2005 Model"

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• jbrooks26

Posted January 28, 2005 - 01:20 PM

Does anyone know if the 03 airbox will fit on a 02? I would love to upgrade to the side access box. Thanks,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.