Wheel Questions What ones ?

2 replies to this topic
  • Yamaha_004

Posted January 27, 2005 - 08:41 PM

Excel Pre-Built Wheels ?
Pro Wheel Pre-built Wheels ?
Tallon Pre-Built Wheels ?

This sounds weird but Isn't pro wheel the same as excel because there off the same product line. and I was looking at the new Motocross-Action mag and it said that talon has there own set up now. when did this happen? Need help because there is a really big price diff and what is the quality of the rims between the three ? :cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt96xr6

Posted January 27, 2005 - 09:49 PM

Pro wheel is not the same as the talon or excel.

Pro wheel has a good idea on the hubs (no adapters needed), but quality is a step down from the excels.

I would see what the best deal you can get on the excel or talon units. Be sure to check whitebrothers also see about their inhouse wheel lacing setups.

• ktm723

Posted January 28, 2005 - 11:08 AM

Pro Wheel has good rims. They are new to hubs though. Their rims cost less and are just as strong. Just my opinion of what i would do.

pro wheel rims
talon hubs
bulldog spokes.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.