new wr426

5 replies to this topic
  • boob426

Posted January 27, 2005 - 03:35 AM

i have just purchased myself a wr 426
i am a new member to these forum and just wondered what are the easiest must usefull mods i can do to my bike
and any good websites apart from this one that i can visit
also anyone living in kent who rides the north downs i would love to here from as all my friends are gay and dont own a thumper

• SPDFRK450

Posted January 27, 2005 - 04:55 AM

An englishman huh. Well welcome to the forum. www.thumperfaq.com is a site geared toward the YZ/WR 250F's, but 99.9% of everything on that site applies to the 426 as well. I own an 02 426.

• boob426

Posted January 27, 2005 - 05:14 AM

Cheers Buddy :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • firezwr426

Posted January 27, 2005 - 05:27 AM

yz time it.. :cry: you will never look back..

• Thumperstu

Posted January 27, 2005 - 08:07 AM

You will probably have to go through all the mods to find out what has or hasnt already been done.

• Sylvain

Posted January 28, 2005 - 07:54 PM

Welcome

You will find tons of good info on how to take care of your new ride. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.