2005 Wr450 Mods List

23 replies to this topic
  • WheelsUp

Posted March 31, 2005 - 08:04 PM

Stock, you are way lean.
My '05 WR250F came with a 168 main, I'm running a 180 and went one step richer on the needle number. I did go to a YZ pipe and opened the side of the airbox, but that shouldn't have been good for more than a 175 if it wasn't jetted so lean from the factory.

• tomwr450f

Posted April 04, 2005 - 10:05 AM

About the throttle stop on the Canadian models they do have the US spec stop. Thanks for all the mods. Yes I do have a Canadian model.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • elk311

Posted December 28, 2010 - 12:22 PM

How are everyones mods holding up on your 05's? Getting a new (2005) WR250F tomorrow and want to know the real life long term value of those mod's. Any noticeable problems with any of the mod's?

• bikeslut

Posted December 28, 2010 - 04:51 PM

The 250 mods are similar, and really needed on both bikes... the 450 seemed to need them more (I had the 250 and now have a 450)

The mods create no problems, unless you expect a dealer to honor a warranty on the bike... you can "undo" some of the mods if that is the case

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.