TT Stickers

7 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 02, 2001 - 05:33 PM

Can someone post a picture of what the TT stickers look like? Possibly on their mount? I'd very much like to see what they look like.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted August 03, 2001 - 03:31 AM

Look at the photo on my GA426OWNER post..I'll take a close up of the front fender tonight and post it here so you can get a better Idea. They are pretty cool....

• YAMAKAZE

Posted August 04, 2001 - 03:00 AM

Here you go...
http://albums.photop...0797&p=52520242

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 04, 2001 - 05:50 AM

Thanks man! Those look great! I need to get a hold of two pair. Who do I need to call?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted August 04, 2001 - 06:54 AM

E-Mail Bill (TTTalk Moderator) at bandjhall@blazenet.net

• Bill

Posted August 04, 2001 - 01:25 PM

Better hurry, not many left and I won't be ordering any soon.

I was laid off :)

Anyone know where a highly qualified Customer Service Manager can't get employment. My experience is in the printing industry or any other printing indusrty related job?

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 04, 2001 - 02:41 PM

How much for two pair(front fenders)?

• Bill

Posted August 04, 2001 - 04:56 PM

$20 email me for my address.

Bill

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.