Zipty Fuel Screw (Which One?)

3 replies to this topic
  • motodude42

Posted January 25, 2005 - 02:31 PM

I was going to order my fuel screw for my 05 WR450 from Zipty Racing and realized that there are two types. Which one do I need? Do we have the first edition carb. That is what I am assuming according to the web site but wanted to make sure. Does someone have the part number? I am at work away from my bike and want to get this on order today. Can someone help. Thanks.

• motodude42

Posted January 25, 2005 - 02:37 PM

Never mind. This site read my mind and put a little advertisement right in front of my eyes for the fuel screw. YeeHoo and I save money ordering it from here. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DesertWR

Posted January 25, 2005 - 02:44 PM

You need the FMS01 for the 2nd Edition Carb :cry:

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted January 25, 2005 - 06:32 PM

You need the FMS01 for the 2nd Edition Carb :cry:

And get the JD jet kit while your in there!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.