Magnets grenaded on 01 WR!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • jamracing

Posted January 25, 2005 - 12:09 AM

:cry: Has anyone had this happen to them? The magnets simply cracked and fell apart, and now there's magnet material all over the motor... :cry:

• Yamadirt 426

Posted January 25, 2005 - 12:17 AM

no that sucks man. better not happen to mine

• jamracing

Posted January 25, 2005 - 05:21 AM

Yeah, it does suck, but not for me...Bike belongs to a friend. I went orange AND pre-mix a few weeks ago... :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted January 25, 2005 - 06:48 PM

Wow, makes for extra north and south poles when they break like that. Did someone wrap on them with a hammer? This will bust them up quick as $shit! :cry:

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted January 25, 2005 - 07:36 PM

What's up Josh! I see you are back in Israel. You there for good or just visiting?

• jamracing

Posted January 26, 2005 - 01:54 AM

No, no one got angry with them, they just broke up and went north and south.
Hey Rich! No, i've been back for almost 3 years, but nothing is for good (except death of course...)...How are you? Still at Mickeyland?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.