Missing something?

5 replies to this topic
  • Eliems

Posted January 24, 2005 - 03:30 PM

Am I missing a button on my bars .. a switch to turn of the headlight? I have an 04 WR250 and an 04 WR450 and neither has this button that the repair manual says is supposed to be there.

Do you all have this or is it left off the Canadian models or is it part of the street legal package or what?

• mjslim

Posted January 24, 2005 - 06:56 PM

My 03 WR450 (US model) has a rocker switch just to the right of the right side handle bar clamp.

• new2blu

Posted January 24, 2005 - 07:24 PM

Headlight switch was not put on the 04-up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangermouse007

Posted January 25, 2005 - 06:02 AM

Euro Law now says that All Headlights fitted must be on Perminant, I believe this can into Force as of 2003, as My RSVR has no light switches...neither does my 03 WR

• mousemeat

Posted January 25, 2005 - 06:23 AM

no headlight switch on my '04 Canadian spec WR.

• coldweld

Posted January 25, 2005 - 07:01 AM

None on euro spec 04

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.