NEEDED: 03 WR450 Kick Axle & Crank Case Cover

6 replies to this topic
  • RoosterJ

Posted January 24, 2005 - 08:19 AM

Please e-mail me at if you know where I can find a crank case cover and kick axle aftermarket (or otherwise) for a 2003 WR 450...
Joel :cry:

• simon@vic

Posted January 24, 2005 - 08:41 AM

what happened? got pictures?

• ncmountainman

Posted January 24, 2005 - 08:41 AM

do you mean the kicker,or the shaft? i have a stock kicker i can let go for a small fee... :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted January 24, 2005 - 09:53 AM

what happened? got pictures?

I would not want to get kicked by him! :cry: His nickname might be Mean Joel Green? :cry:

• RoosterJ

Posted January 24, 2005 - 10:44 AM

I was riding yesterday stopped with a group, killed it and went to refire it and the kickstart shaft/kick axle shaft broke like a chicken bone. Busted the right case as well. Does any one know if some one is building a solid shaft? Maybe pics in the morning.

• RoosterJ

Posted January 25, 2005 - 09:21 AM

Here are some pics if I inserted the correctly...not too sure on how to insert them from my hard drive.

• simon@vic

Posted January 25, 2005 - 11:54 AM

read the sticky piost at the top of the picture and video forum.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.