Reed would have cought him!

33 replies to this topic
  • mnmbb01

Posted January 26, 2005 - 07:47 PM

Big IvyI, where do you live, I'm in Greenwood SC.

• DPW

Posted January 27, 2005 - 05:35 AM

I agree. Remember Ferry rode a YZ250 for a few races during the outdoor season a few years ago and could not get comfortable. Looks like he is about done though...sad to say cuz I like the guy. DV and CR are doing fine on the smokers and that is the way the team will look at it. That is unfortunate.

IMHO what needs to be done is some house cleaning on Team Yamaha, DV and Red Dog's results have not been that great the past year or year before. I'm a fan of Tim and was a DV fan until he cried about Windham passing him in Phoenix last year. I'm glad they have moved Voss under the factory tent he deserves it. I think if DV and Ferry's results don't start picking up both of them will be looking for a ride next year.

• Ga426owner

Posted January 27, 2005 - 05:52 AM

IMHO what needs to be done is some house cleaning on Team Yamaha, DV and Red Dog's results have not been that great the past year or year before. I'm a fan of Tim and was a DV fan until he cried about Windham passing him in Phoenix last year. I'm glad they have moved Voss under the factory tent he deserves it. I think if DV and Ferry's results don't start picking up both of them will be looking for a ride next year.

I totally agree

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 27, 2005 - 06:16 AM

I think he would've caught him too.. I overheard Cameron Steele saying Reed had the fastest lap time right before he bailed. This is good for Reed, at least he knows he can run with him. Should give him the confidence he needs to win some races.

• DPW

Posted January 27, 2005 - 06:20 AM

I think he would've caught him too.. I overheard Cameron Steele saying Reed had the fastest lap time right before he bailed. This is good for Reed, at least he knows he can run with him. Should give him the confidence he needs to win some races.

Lap Times

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 27, 2005 - 06:25 AM

nice.....

• DPW

Posted January 27, 2005 - 06:30 AM

Ferry Injury

Explains the problem

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • skthom2320

Posted January 27, 2005 - 09:00 AM

In case you aren't clear on this, you can't catch someone when you are lying on the ground.

RC's speed AND ability to recover from small mistakes this year are going to continue to cause CR to push too hard and either fall, or take 2nd.

• mtrdrms

Posted January 27, 2005 - 09:11 AM

In case you aren't clear on this, you can't catch someone when you are lying on the ground.

RC's speed AND ability to recover from small mistakes this year are going to continue to cause CR to push too hard and either fall, or take 2nd.

But would RC keep getting faster lap times throughout the race if he was being pushed or kept seeing somones (CR) front tire next to him in the whoops?? I'd like to see that. Sure RC is fast as hell but its alot easier to go fast when you're the only one on the track!

• LTilley

Posted February 01, 2005 - 06:53 PM

RC came from behind, caught CR and left him beind. How many times does he have to beat him and on how many different bikes before it sinks in. The only time CR scored more points is when RC was out.

• Satch0922

Posted February 01, 2005 - 06:59 PM

RC is clearly the better rider...indoors or out.

• Jetsprint2

Posted February 01, 2005 - 07:20 PM

Hate to say it but you are exactly right.:cry:

• ripntear

Posted February 01, 2005 - 07:23 PM

You sure got that right!
However, I do think that Bubba will be the one to eventually roost him.
He has more talent and desire than most of the others put together.

• Fastest1

Posted February 02, 2005 - 06:51 AM

The one with the trophies is the winner!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450FX OR YZ450F by MESSMAKER

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  30 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.