Reed would have cought him!

33 replies to this topic
  • mtrdrms

Posted January 24, 2005 - 06:56 AM

:cry:

• DPW

Posted January 24, 2005 - 07:04 AM

Yeah and Windham would have beat them all if he would have had a good start.

• mtrdrms

Posted January 24, 2005 - 07:07 AM

Dont tell me you like Carmichael

• DPW

Posted January 24, 2005 - 07:18 AM

Actually a Windham fan, but if I had to pick between RC and CR...I would go with RC. I just like a good race.

• mtrdrms

Posted January 24, 2005 - 07:53 AM

Good man

• Jetsprint2

Posted January 24, 2005 - 08:49 AM

I was hoping for a good race, Chad was on the move before he went down. The good news is that he got his bike working the way he likes it, GO YAMAHA! I watch Heath Voss especially close because he is on a YZ 450. The outdoor Nationals will be awesome this year when they all go back with their 450s! :cry:

• SCOTTYZF426FLA

Posted January 24, 2005 - 09:32 AM

Does Ferry ride a 450?

• Jetsprint2

Posted January 24, 2005 - 09:57 AM

Does Ferry ride a 450?

Not in this year's supercross he switched to a YZ 250. :cry:

• Ga426owner

Posted January 24, 2005 - 10:07 AM

I do not think so - RC got faster as the race went on - Chad went back to his set up from last yr - dumping the current chassis set up - Windham could have possibly caught RC as he posted fastest lap time before he got samwhiched!

• BigIvyI

Posted January 24, 2005 - 11:56 AM

IMO they better be glad Todd Dehoop and Brian Swank aren't running. Else they would have all been slammed and spanked.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jetsprint2

Posted January 24, 2005 - 12:59 PM

IMO they better be glad Todd Dehoop and Brian Swank aren't running. Else they would have all been slammed and spanked.

Those are old timer has beens. They were never great in their prime.

• Chills

Posted January 24, 2005 - 01:06 PM

Sorry Guys, I have to agree, I think CR would have caught RC. If you watched the overhead before CR went down, he was pushing RC through the whoops. It was a cat and mouse game with RC and CR. I would have liked to see some more comp. up against RC to make it a better race. It was a shame that KW and CR both went down. I'm glad to see CR went back to his original setup, he is much faster, and obviously appears more comfortable on his bike. He looked like crap in Phoenix, glad to see him back on his game.

Still cant wait to see Bubba in the mix!!

• NAFLASH

Posted January 24, 2005 - 01:10 PM

RC is more consistent, thats why hes fast.

• Ga426owner

Posted January 24, 2005 - 02:21 PM

Maybe reed would have caught RC, more importantly....it sure is a better SX yr for racing vs a run away! Hurry up and heal Bubba!

• jimmyg

Posted January 25, 2005 - 04:53 AM

woulda..... couda...... but didnt!!!

• DPW

Posted January 25, 2005 - 05:06 AM

I watch Heath Voss especially close because he is on a YZ 450. The outdoor Nationals will be awesome this year when they all go back with their 450s! :cry:

That's funny I do the exact same thing. Who ever is on the YZF I follow close too. I think Ferry needs to wise up and get back on the 450 indoors.

• mtrdrms

Posted January 25, 2005 - 08:02 AM

Maybe reed would have caught RC, more importantly....it sure is a better SX yr for racing vs a run away! Hurry up and heal Bubba!

right on!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE OUTDOOR SEASON! I still think RC is gonna top bubba because RC is a mistake free machine!

• Fastest1

Posted January 25, 2005 - 11:16 AM

woulda..... couda...... but didnt!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• RippinInColorado

Posted January 25, 2005 - 03:08 PM

CR looked fast, but RC almost always rises to the challenge. As stated previously, he went faster as the race went on.

I wish they would have shown more KW coming through the pack. They should do a better job of tracking the fast guys. If they get a bad start, it doesn't take big brains to figure out they will be passing a lot of guys and there will be a lot of action.

Better coverage of Andrew Short would be welcome, too! He cuts through the pack in a pretty exciting way as well!

• Satch0922

Posted January 26, 2005 - 07:50 AM

That's funny I do the exact same thing. Who ever is on the YZF I follow close too. I think Ferry needs to wise up and get back on the 450 indoors.

I agree. Remember Ferry rode a YZ250 for a few races during the outdoor season a few years ago and could not get comfortable. Looks like he is about done though...sad to say cuz I like the guy. DV and CR are doing fine on the smokers and that is the way the team will look at it. That is unfortunate.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.