Silkolene Full Synthetic

6 replies to this topic
  • yasotay1

Posted January 23, 2005 - 05:13 PM

Anyone tried this in their WR's? Clutch slipping at all? I know its and old question but I'm new to the site and to the bike. 2001 WR426

Cheers,
Yasotay

• mousemeat

Posted January 24, 2005 - 10:52 AM

i have used the silkolene ester synthetic. It's made for dirt bikes and works fine. It's pink too, which brings out my feminine side. :cry:

• Texas4play

Posted January 24, 2005 - 11:01 AM

I use the Silkolene Comp 4 SX 10W-40 semi-synthetic ester technology 4-stroke engine oil for high performance off-road motorcycles with the NEW electrosyntec oil technology that releases HIDDEN power! Just like the label off the bottle I copied says ... hehe ... but seriously, it's great oil.

I also use the Silkolene Pro-Cool coolant ... also very nice stuff.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beezer

Posted January 24, 2005 - 11:43 AM

I use it in all my bikes. I have had no problems with it.

• alfie

Posted January 24, 2005 - 12:31 PM

Ive used silkolene pro 4 fuly synth engine oil in all the bikes ive owned its great stuff.

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted January 24, 2005 - 12:41 PM

pro-4 is the only oil i will use.

• yasotay1

Posted January 24, 2005 - 07:49 PM

Thanks for your input. I think I'll switch to full syn. now.

Cheers,

Yasotay

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.