Line-X Bed Liner

1 reply to this topic
  • Greg_C

Posted August 02, 2001 - 04:52 AM

I finally kicked down the cash and bought a Line-X spray in bed liner after scratching up my bed for 2 years. I am happy with the liner so far, it looks great, but I am finding it hard to keep clean. I got some red clay on it and sprayed it out with the hose. After it dried you can still see the mud. Then put the bike in it for a 4 hour road trip, now it has a black gas stain that won't come out, even bird sh** is impossible to remove. Yesterday I sprayed it down with Simple Green and that got the mud out, but not the gas or bird dropping. I am afraid the simple green might mess it up. If anyone has one of these bed liners and has found a good way to keep it clean pleas let me know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sclaus

Posted August 02, 2001 - 05:17 AM

I use simple green in hot water, a push-broom to scrub it, and a pressure washer for the final rinse. Works good for me...

You might also try the stuff they sell specifically for Line-X. I don't know how well it cleans, but it shines it up pretty well.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.