Real fired up

3 replies to this topic
  • hill5150

Posted January 21, 2005 - 03:35 PM

:cry: :cry: Really fired up right now just installed the D/S kit on the pig rode to work with no plate :cry: damn fun riding on the street :cry: Hopefully get the plate in the next week or so Ca. or Az. :devil: :cry: Ride On...............................

• resslera

Posted January 21, 2005 - 03:39 PM

Jesus I hope you didn't ride too far. I've been pulled over for not looking like a street legal bike in CA (DR350 back then). The 650R is a blast on the street though!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Misfit

Posted January 21, 2005 - 03:42 PM

How did you get it street legal since you can longer do that in cali??? :cry:

• hill5150

Posted January 21, 2005 - 03:51 PM

I still have to apply for the plate, will do so in ca. with some loopholes :cry: if not going to Az. :cry: Fifth gear is niiiiiiiice :cry: :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.