Best DS mods / tires for a 05 WR450?

2 replies to this topic
  • GasAHolic

Posted January 21, 2005 - 11:22 AM

My new 05 :cry: is not yet DS, and has the off road tires, etc., but I'll need to add a lighting kit, etc, along with changing the tires for DS. What is the best lighting kit for this bike (BD / JRP / other), tires and any other recommendations please. Thanks for your help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted January 21, 2005 - 11:52 AM

Trick Dual Sport! They just did a review in Dirt Bike last month. I have had the kit for 18 months and cant be more satisfied. Dale has a great reputation for support and custom work! :cry: Tires you have many choices. I like the Michelin Baja set up for wear and performance.

• Texas4play

Posted January 21, 2005 - 02:59 PM

The trick dual sport kit is definitely the best looking product I've seen so far, IMO.
It will go on my bike when the time comes.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.