White cream coming out of......??????

5 replies to this topic
  • mikev7

Posted January 20, 2005 - 04:11 PM

I have a problem with my 00 yz 426. The bike sat up for about 2 months and when i ride it a white cream comes out of the engine vent hose, check the pic, it's the black hose hanging down by the rads, not the carb hoses.

http://predator.bike...pics-259846.jpg

Their's no contamanants in the coolant, exhaust header or oil. What could this be?

• Chills

Posted January 20, 2005 - 04:26 PM

Sounds like some Water/Condensation in the oil from sitting. Depending on where it was sitting for the last couple of months, you should change the oil...

• mikev7

Posted January 20, 2005 - 04:37 PM

Phiew, i was thinking that the oil was just burning off moisture. I haven't been able to ride while or since i finished doing all that to my bike about 2 months ago :cry: :cry: :devil: :worthy: :worthy: :mad: :worthy: :worthy: :cry: :devil: :worthy: :worthy: :mad: :worthy: :worthy: :cry: :D :worthy: :worthy: :D :worthy: :worthy: :cry: :D :worthy: :worthy: :D :worthy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bushy

Posted January 20, 2005 - 05:12 PM

Just condensation

:cry:

• Brandon Meidam

Posted January 20, 2005 - 06:58 PM

My 01 YZ 426 does the same thing. Just a little condensation in the breather area. Never have had a problem with the oil or coolant either. I believe this is normal.

Brandon

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted January 20, 2005 - 07:44 PM

My 01 YZ 426 does the same thing. Just a little condensation in the breather area. Never have had a problem with the oil or coolant either. I believe this is normal.

Brandon

Yep, it's just a combination of condensation, and aerated oil. Nothing to worry about. If you're concerned, just check and make sure that ALL the oil isn't milky crap. If it is, you've probably done a head gasket, but I doubt it by what you've posted. :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.