All your WR pictures go here

192 replies to this topic
  • BAHeron

Posted May 12, 2008 - 06:02 AM

I like the shorty look. I think my stock pipe looks funny now.

Posted Image

Lovin' the color scheme Frosty
Where did you find it? How much?:thumbsup:

• Frostbite

Posted May 12, 2008 - 06:51 AM

Lovin' the color scheme Frosty
Where did you find it? How much?:thumbsup:

Hey BA

I got it on Ebay from Worldwide MX http://motors.search...assZworldwidemx

The graphics were $89,(comes with a gripper seat cover too) and I bought new plastic from them for $99. The graphics came with 2 sets of rad shroud graphics. They both look the same and say WR, but 1 set fits WR shrouds and the other fits YZ shrouds. This worked out well since I have YZ shrouds with the new tank, so I popped them on, and put the others on the new WR shrouds.

Last week I ordered white plastic and red graphics. Now I'm looking for a seat so I can permanently mount the red seat cover and still keep my stocker.

Posted Image

• byggd

Posted May 12, 2008 - 07:15 AM

I like the shorty look. I think my stock pipe looks funny now.

Posted Image

WOW There is dirt under all that snow!!

• Frostbite

Posted May 12, 2008 - 07:18 AM

WOW There is dirt under all that snow!!

Actually that's just from sanding the parking lot. There's another 3 feet of snow under that. Haha (J/K)

• tblrk2008

Posted May 12, 2008 - 07:39 AM

Hey BA

The graphics were $89,(comes with a gripper seat cover too) and I bought new plastic from them for $99. The graphics came with 2 sets of rad shroud graphics. They both look the same and say WR, but 1 set fits WR shrouds and the other fits YZ shrouds. This worked out well since I have YZ shrouds with the new tank, so I popped them on, and put the others on the new WR shrouds.

Last week I ordered white plastic and red graphics. Now I'm looking for a seat so I can permanently mount the red seat cover and still keep my stocker.

Posted Image

Cool, love the red graphics. I didnt see the red WR graphics on there....just YZF red. Do the WR ones look the same as the WR graphics you now run, but just red?

• scottmac

Posted May 12, 2008 - 07:47 AM

My 08 WR250R

Posted Image

• BOVADS

Posted May 12, 2008 - 09:11 AM

Posted Image

• Frostbite

Posted May 12, 2008 - 09:43 AM

Cool, love the red graphics. I didnt see the red WR graphics on there....just YZF red. Do the WR ones look the same as the WR graphics you now run, but just red?

No, They have the white plastic for WR and YZ, but only red YZ graphics.

I'm hoping that most of the YZ graphics will fit allright. I checked the shroud graphics and it looked like they'd fit with a bit of heat. The fenders should also be OK, I'm just not sure about the airbox.

I'll be switching back and forth so I'm not worried about the fact that they say YZ. Nobody up here knows the difference anyway. They'll think I have 2 bikes.

• Charles De Mar

Posted May 12, 2008 - 09:45 AM

Posted Image

• Himsa123

Posted May 12, 2008 - 11:35 AM

parkin..
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Charles De Mar

Posted May 12, 2008 - 11:37 AM

parkin..
Posted Image

Yup! That's hows Ya doit

• Himsa123

Posted May 12, 2008 - 11:40 AM

Yup! That's hows Ya doit

dont have any cool pics like you :thumbsup:....next trip

• tribalbc

Posted May 13, 2008 - 06:44 AM

I still can't get over that funny looking short YZ muffler, looks like something squished it from long and skinny to short and fat

The shorty rules! Easy to lift the bike from the fender now, lot's of room. The pipe actually isn't a whole lot fatter than stock but 8" shorter. And I figure from hand weighing about a 3-4 lb weight loss :thumbsup:
Not to mention the bike rips on the low end now.

• BAHeron

Posted May 14, 2008 - 04:25 AM

:thumbsup: :rolleyes: You are the man Frosty

Hey BA

Posted Image

• drtbk4ever

Posted May 14, 2008 - 08:06 AM

Hey BA

Posted Image

Frosty, thanks for that link. I love the look of your new WR.
Problem is these guys don't have plastics nor graphics for an 04 WR450.

• blackdog9

Posted May 14, 2008 - 01:54 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

• manther

Posted May 14, 2008 - 02:00 PM

Posted Image

That's pretty sweet. Have you raced the Dakar before? How much does that setup on the front weigh?

• blackdog9

Posted May 14, 2008 - 02:03 PM

First time running such a big race.... front setup is not that heavy, maybe 2-3 pounds (aluminum and fiber-glass).

• STECKNINE

Posted May 14, 2008 - 07:28 PM

My pimp ride with new FMF set up!Posted Image

• matt420-46

Posted May 15, 2008 - 11:18 AM

Hey - 420 is MY number!
Nice bike!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.