All your WR pictures go here

192 replies to this topic
  • 2lcf

Posted March 08, 2008 - 11:53 AM

http://i258.photobuc...0307081019a.jpg

http://i258.photobuc.../0307081019.jpg

• 5valve

Posted May 04, 2008 - 03:54 AM

After finishing my bike, managed to get someone to record a bit of action. There are few pics at the end, to fulfil the thread needs.

• beerboy

Posted May 09, 2008 - 05:47 AM

In the Philippines. Bone stock '07 WR450F (except for the handguards). :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• wartsnuff

Posted May 09, 2008 - 06:05 AM

Hey everyone,

I know its not too exciting, here is my bone stock 08 WR450, at least i have her in my living room :thumbsup:

cheers
Warts
Posted Image

• tribalbc

Posted May 09, 2008 - 06:11 AM

Canadian 07
Unabiker rad guards
Scorion skid plate
IMS 3.1
YZ exhaust
a few more odds and ends

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• OUTERLIMITS

Posted May 09, 2008 - 06:42 AM

Canadian 07
Unabiker rad guards
Scorion skid plate
IMS 3.1
YZ exhaust
a few more odds and ends

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That seat looks comfy, who makes it?

• tribalbc

Posted May 09, 2008 - 07:23 AM

That seat looks comfy, who makes it?

My neighbour :rolleyes:

She's an upolsterer. I had her take the stock seat, add 1.5" of soft foam then add a little bit of material to the stock cover and stapled her back up. Cost $50 :rolleyes:
Huge difference in comfort. Can ride all day without my arse bugging me :thumbsup:
Works well for me too as I'm 6" 3" and added 1.5" rise to my bars as well.

• manther

Posted May 09, 2008 - 08:11 AM

Before
Posted Image

After
Posted Image

Posted Image

• kiwiintexas

Posted May 09, 2008 - 11:17 AM

Manther, that looks awesome. What part of Texas are you in?

• manther

Posted May 09, 2008 - 11:31 AM

Manther, that looks awesome. What part of Texas are you in?

Thanks! I'm in dfw (Euless). How bout you? Ride Moiser and 380 trails alot. Where do you go?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kiwiintexas

Posted May 09, 2008 - 11:55 AM

I am in Dallas, now I know your local when I screw up my cam install I am going to pm you:applause:

I have never been to either would like to check them out, rode greenville awhile back that was very nice.

• manther

Posted May 09, 2008 - 12:23 PM

Your welcome to show up next time we go out. We can show you around. Moiser Valley is pretty big. Cam install is fairly easy. Worst part is second guessing yourself. But I did pick up a few tricks. There is a moderator on the YZ forum (greyracer...) that has probably the most indepth knowledge of this upgrade. But... Feel free to pm me if you get in any trouble. Here's the thread where he was helping me with my cam upgrade.

http://www.thumperta...=60381&page=108

Reshimming the valves was by far the hardest part. Also can't stress enough to get a inch/lbs. tourqe wrench and learn how to properly tourqe down the cam covers. It will make reshimming alot more accurate. Oh and btw don't drop any parts into your engine, but if you do, don't get bummed out. go get a skinny telescoping magnet from the autoparts store, (saved my ass).

• Birdy426

Posted May 09, 2008 - 03:46 PM

My son's 02 250
Posted Image

and my 01 444
Posted Image

Both plated in Cali

• Alternative

Posted May 10, 2008 - 04:37 AM

My 'tarded 02 426, looking a bit better than in my previous post :thumbsup:.
Posted Image

• martin450

Posted May 10, 2008 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• dustdogg

Posted May 11, 2008 - 03:18 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Frostbite

Posted May 11, 2008 - 05:55 PM

Before
Posted Image

After

Posted Image

Did you find it awkward before the mods, with the kickstart on the wrong side?(J/K)

• manther

Posted May 11, 2008 - 07:55 PM

Did you find it awkward before the mods, with the kickstart on the wrong side?(J/K)

Haha good eye. Yeah it was a pain disassembling the bike and resembling it backwards. Nah, I inverted the photo in photoshop so the before and after compare would be easier on the eye.

• wantmorepower

Posted May 12, 2008 - 01:19 AM

Canadian 07
Unabiker rad guards
Scorion skid plate
IMS 3.1
YZ exhaust
a few more odds and ends

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I still can't get over that funny looking short YZ muffler, looks like something squished it from long and skinny to short and fat

• Frostbite

Posted May 12, 2008 - 03:06 AM

I still can't get over that funny looking short YZ muffler, looks like something squished it from long and skinny to short and fat

I like the shorty look. I think my stock pipe looks funny now.

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.