JD Needle kit
p-38 AC pump cover
Alpinestar Vector Boots
FOX M-16 riding jacket
Moose Monarch Pass Gloves

Hmmm.... I think thats it

• yzfmxer

Posted January 19, 2005 - 09:46 PM

What about the bike you bolt all that stuf too?

• YZ426FPilot

Posted January 19, 2005 - 11:16 PM

What about the bike you bolt all that stuf too?

No one bike does everything. This stuff just makes the riding that much better.

• 9-d-9

Posted January 20, 2005 - 03:24 AM

A product I've recently started using is the Maxxis IT 120/90-19 rear tire for desert riding. The tread pattern is almost identical to the Dunlop 739AT, the only difference is the price- Dunlop's aboubt $30 more... oh and the Maxxis holds up longer.

• vchssrider

Posted January 20, 2005 - 04:49 AM

PRO TAPER handlebars. Have had the same bars for 3 years now.

• Ga426owner

Posted January 20, 2005 - 06:43 AM

This list would be endless.............. :cry:

• yzwiley

Posted January 20, 2005 - 07:49 AM

p-38 AC pump cover
Alpinestar Vector Boots

Squid alert!!

• Jetsprint2

Posted January 20, 2005 - 09:05 AM

Read my signature at the bottom of this reply. I consider these products the best I have ever bought including the bike itself. :cry:

• yzfmxer

Posted January 20, 2005 - 09:34 AM

No one bike does everything. This stuff just makes the riding that much better.

so you think a Hydro clutch does everything or a P-38, or how about a pair of vectors? You must allways remember the one item that makes it all posible

Your bike!!

And if you dont think its one of the best things youve ever bought well then youve got the wrong bike!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bushy

Posted January 20, 2005 - 10:19 AM

Your mom! :cry:

Sorry couldnt resist.

• s3706

Posted January 20, 2005 - 10:41 AM

yzfmxer 2005 CRF 450,
Best bike ever made, Nuf said !!

Maybe you should change it to crfmxer. Just a thought. HAHA!

• Hokie

Posted January 20, 2005 - 10:43 AM

Condoms, without a doubt!

Never had any unwanted kids!

• yzfmxer

Posted January 20, 2005 - 12:16 PM

yzfmxer 2005 CRF 450,
Best bike ever made, Nuf said !!

Maybe you should change it to crfmxer. Just a thought. HAHA!

its crossed my mind, but I loved my OL' 426 and will allways remeber,its arm jerking power and its relibilty.And then I would loose my precious post count! But im faster on a honda, and getting the detuned 05 YZF wasnt a option.
So I had to buy the best bike EVER bult. and I wont go back to a yami untill, they give the "hit" back and give her a 5 speed trany and aluminum frame.

• Chills

Posted January 20, 2005 - 12:19 PM

Maxxis IT Tires
Spyder Grips - Much Easier on the hands

A Laptop so I can access these Forums!!!

• Wayne_Thompson

Posted January 20, 2005 - 01:56 PM

Dr.D exhaust
Rooster radiator guards

• YZ426FPilot

Posted January 20, 2005 - 09:43 PM

so you think a Hydro clutch does everything or a P-38, or how about a pair of vectors? You must allways remember the one item that makes it all posible

Your bike!!

And if you dont think its one of the best things youve ever bought well then youve got the wrong bike!!!

I guess for me its the rider, not the bike. I rode an 86 XR200r(a bike that was probably made before you were born) from when I was 13-18 because I couldnt afford anything better. I still had to keep up with my buddies on their 250's on the trails & in the desert. Just because I didnt like my machine anymore was no excuse to stop riding. They day I saved up enough money to buy a 93 WR250 was one of the best days of my life. I had a REAL bike. Now THAT was one of the best bikes I ever had.

I can throw on a pair of boots & ride ANY bike.There are just some things that you spend your money on that actually work how they're supposed to. I consider these good products.

I could have spent $8K on a hydro clutch & got a KTM for free. My 02 YZ426 is not the best bike out there, there are many others that will do the job for me. There are just more things I happen to like about my bike than dislike. Its not the best bike Ive ever bought. But a few doodads added make it better.

And for anyone who spends more than 20 minutes riding at a time or ventures more than a few hundred feet from their truck. The vectors are a great boot, they are by far the most comfortable boot I have ever had, who cares if they look a little funny? I dont. This isnt a fashion show.

If anyone's got a problem, lets ride, we can settle it in the dirt. :cry:

Thought of another one: IRC M5B Soft terrain (whatever size) One of the best tires Ive ever run in the desert, hooks up on ANYTHING and throws it 50ft behind you! :cry:

• Some Dude

Posted January 21, 2005 - 06:59 AM

ProTaper Windham bend with the ProTaper adjustable Triple Tree as far as best product for the YZ

As for best dirt bike,....I LOVE my KTM 620, had to mod it out a little bit to get it there. But its definitely the best trail/enduro bike I have ever ridden. YZ is great for screwing around on cause it's so light and quick on its feet, but doesnt have the long legs of the 620. If only Yamaha would make a 660 supercompetition enduro for the USA market,.....oh well.

• ktabb422

Posted January 21, 2005 - 07:07 AM

for the money......power now

• Ride

Posted January 21, 2005 - 08:54 AM

Dr.D exhaust
Rooster radiator guards

Thanks for the props on the Rooster guards :cry: Glad you like them :cry:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.