Vidoe: All wr450

7 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted January 18, 2005 - 04:05 AM

i just found this old video {early 2004} i made. about the time i got my WR and my camera.
pre Hcam so footage isnt the best. but like i said, its all WR :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

right click, "save target as"

you will need divX.

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 18, 2005 - 04:39 AM

Great one foot on the seat wheelie! :cry: Always fun to watch Simon! :cry: Super Motard jump was real cool! :cry:

• firezwr426

Posted January 18, 2005 - 07:23 AM

how do I update my codec so that I can see and not just hear? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• xc2

Posted January 18, 2005 - 08:15 AM

how do I update my codec so that I can see and not just hear? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Texas4play

Posted January 18, 2005 - 08:41 AM

Thanks for that link, mine was doing that too. :cry:

• Texas4play

Posted January 18, 2005 - 08:45 AM

Man I need to get a supermotard conversion!!

• ddialogue

Posted January 19, 2005 - 04:28 PM

Cool video!

I like the rocky/grassy area you guys are riding in (at about 42 seconds in on the video.) Looks FUN!

• atlas

Posted January 19, 2005 - 09:25 PM

Very nice Simon. I love videos that are like that one. Hope to see more riding :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.