Bob Murray and Thunder Alley

2 replies to this topic
  • Wyatt

Posted January 17, 2005 - 09:58 AM

I have to give a big thumbs up to Bob Murray and Thunder Alley Pipes. The core inside of my TA pipe broke a few weeks ago and I lost all of the packing. I couldn't repack it because of the broken core. I sent it to Bob at Thunder Alley and he sent it right back to me fixed and as good as new!!

This exhaust is awesome and I really can't say enough about how much Bob stands behind his product. Awesome product and awesome service.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pwisz

Posted January 20, 2005 - 08:45 PM

on the other side of things, i had my TA ceramic coated and the process fried the decal on the alum. can. i emailed bob and asked him so send me another, like anyone with pride i wanted to fly his colors, he said he would send a couple right out..................that was over 3 years ago and guess what, no stickers. i'm over it now, tears all dried up, but at the time i was a little peeved.

..............good pipe though

• Jetsprint2

Posted January 21, 2005 - 02:38 PM

My friend has a thunder alley on his 04 450 KTM SX. The power is ok but the pipe still looks like a D- student's high school welding project. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.