used xr650r?

8 replies to this topic
  • prw

Posted January 15, 2005 - 04:26 PM

does anyone know why it is so hard to find a used xr650r? here in southeast ohio it is virtually impossible.

• XR4DEZ

Posted January 15, 2005 - 04:48 PM

Not many 650s sold in your area, lots for sale in the desert.Have one shipped to you???

• HooliKen

Posted January 15, 2005 - 05:09 PM

Also from what I have personally seen is that the person who generally buys a 650R knows what they want and get them to keep. There are faster and lighter bikes out there but none have the character of the Big Red Tractor.

• TXBRP

Posted January 15, 2005 - 07:07 PM

There are a few floating around here in Texas. I just kind of lucked across mine a couple of months ago. I wasn't necessarily looking for one, but it was too clean and too good of a price ($2,800) to pass up. My local dealer has a 2001 sitting on his showroom floor, so that tells you something.

An acquaintance of mine was trying to sell his awhile back, but I don't know what he ever did.

http://2coolfishing....highlight=honda

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Redtractor

Posted January 17, 2005 - 08:11 AM

MY 650 is for sale check out my garage for info n pics would be willing to meet you in pa for pick up delviery later John

• ohioxr400

Posted January 17, 2005 - 11:41 AM

The Ask dealership in Groveport has 2 of them both are 2002s. Its on Hoover rd which is off 71 just south of columbus

• Squash

Posted January 17, 2005 - 03:20 PM

I bought my 2000 model new last September. Dealers tend to make you a good deal on 4 year old models. Call around, you may be suprised.

• x400r

Posted January 19, 2005 - 09:36 AM

I am in oh too. they are not a big seller around here like said before. I have seen a few around, just keep looking. you got a few months.

• sideoute

Posted January 19, 2005 - 02:24 PM

There are a few just south of you here in Central Kentucky. Let me know if you need the numbers.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.