White 04 YZ450f

17 replies to this topic
  • Mighty_Whitey

Posted January 15, 2005 - 12:29 PM

So my wife has me watching so many damn "Extreme MakeOver" reality programs that it rubbed off on me. It took a few days but I made over the four fiddy.

After Nick Wey and Travis Pastrana saw it they decided to make over there bikes too... Oh well...I guess Im not the only one... :cry:

Seriously though....check the pics.

:cry:

04 450f - White - 1

04 450f - White - 2

04 450f - White - 3

04 450f - White - 2

• tool

Posted January 15, 2005 - 01:23 PM

thats one sweet ride.
i am a member of the white yzf crowd as well, only i went all out. all white plastic with red frame and backrounds.
i could never tie in the blue with the white.

• Satch0922

Posted January 15, 2005 - 01:34 PM

Did you ever see Kirtwell's white 426? That bike was shhweet. He has since gone to those pink...uh er I mean red bikes :cry:

• Chills

Posted January 15, 2005 - 02:23 PM

Hey Guys, Im with yah also, My first step was getting the entire frame, Sub frame, and triple clamp powder coated, which is now done. Got it done in Gunship Gray metallic, I already have ALL White plastics, I mean everything, I still need to get a White tank, and then I will be putting the XGX White Boner Graphics on it, and the wheels are complemented by a set of Black Excel rims....When I finally get it done, I will put up some pics

• Jetsprint2

Posted January 15, 2005 - 02:27 PM

I really like the white and I may have to change mine when it is time for new plastic.
There is a white YZ 250 smoker around my town that looks awsome as well. I liked the white team yamaha bikes of the late 80's-early 90's minus all the pink of course.

• yzfmxer

Posted January 15, 2005 - 03:04 PM

Man a tweeked fron fender drives my NUTZ :cry:

• mayday

Posted January 15, 2005 - 04:36 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: like the white!!!

• Mighty_Whitey

Posted January 15, 2005 - 04:36 PM

Thanks Guys.

She has the white UFO shrouds, plates, fenders. I didn't want to spend the $$ on a white tank. I heard that Clarke is making white OEM tanks for the 450 now.

That front fender drove me nuts...It came with a nice twist from the UFO guys...Oh well, nothing I wouldn't have done in a ride or two anyways.

Funny how it works...you love your bike untill all the new 05' bikes come rolling around then you want to make her look like new again.

Here is what she looked like before.

Hot Wheels 1

Hot Wheels 2

• 2001YZF426Rider

Posted January 15, 2005 - 04:39 PM

What nstyle kit is that?? I want to get the 05 ultra kit for my 426 but i cant find it anywhere. and i want to get white plastics for it too! Do you know where i could get the ultra kit at??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mighty_Whitey

Posted January 15, 2005 - 04:42 PM

What nstyle kit is that?? I want to get the 05 ultra kit for my 426 but i cant find it anywhere. and i want to get white plastics for it too! Do you know where i could get the ultra kit at??

It is the 2004 N-Style Ultra kit...I preferred this over the 05 because I did not care for all the white in the seat cover of the 05 kit.

I picked up a sponsorship from N-Style and they have the Ultra Kits for your bike....maybe.

You can contact Jason Rhodes, rider support for N-Style, at (661) 294-1118

He can help you out.

BTW, N-Style also makes pre-printed number plate graphics now. You can see them on my original post.

:cry:

• 2001YZF426Rider

Posted January 15, 2005 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for the help Mighty Whitey! I am just going to get the graphics and not the seat cover, because im getting the SDG tall seat.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted January 15, 2005 - 07:17 PM

The bike looks sick but I actually liked it more before the white plastics.

• Mighty_Whitey

Posted January 15, 2005 - 10:14 PM

The bike looks sick but I actually liked it more before the white plastics.

I hate to admit it but I do too....this is a refreshing change for me but I am not as amped on this as the HotWheels kit....

That year HotWheels kit was the best yet.

Here are some more of the HotWheels Kit pics on my bike.

Hot Wheels - 1

Hot Wheels - 2

• HS624KS

Posted January 16, 2005 - 11:42 AM

I hate to admit it but I do too....this is a refreshing change for me but I am not as amped on this as the HotWheels kit....

That year HotWheels kit was the best yet.

Here are some more of the HotWheels Kit pics on my bike.

Hot Wheels - 1

Hot Wheels - 2

What frame guards are those?
Lightspeed?

Like the white a lot (nice job), but I'm waiting for the "next" hotwheels too.

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 16, 2005 - 11:47 AM

Those bikks look sweet!

• Mighty_Whitey

Posted January 16, 2005 - 09:14 PM

What frame guards are those?
Lightspeed?

Yes they are lightspeed. If I had to do it over again I would go with the Universal Engineering ones. I talked to the guy who designed them and they sound nice.

/\/\ \/\/

• HS624KS

Posted January 17, 2005 - 06:31 PM

Yes they are lightspeed. If I had to do it over again I would go with the Universal Engineering ones. I talked to the guy who designed them and they sound nice.

/\/\ \/\/

Thanks.....found them on the i-net. But no pic yet.
http://www.universal...rds/guards.html

Have you seen a pic or know what they're made of?
Do like the "tidy" appearance of the ones you have. I have the old style carbon fiber and they look and "act" bulky.

• 4stroker7

Posted January 17, 2005 - 06:55 PM

Nice lookin bike i kinda wish i would have picked another color other than blue before i put my new plastic on.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.