Acerbis Tank ?

4 replies to this topic
  • onelugnut

Posted January 14, 2005 - 02:20 PM

How did you all route the cross over fuel line?

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 14, 2005 - 06:31 PM

I run it over the top of the carb intake between the air box and the carb.
The lines they provide are too short. I bought new rubber fuel line at McMaster Carr and replace the y tee with a brass t from McMaster Carr. The y tee gets brittle and breaks after some time and is pointing the wrong direction for routing. Bring the opposite line right beside the TPS and put the T over the carb fuel elbow with a short line. I also got real small screw clamps. In fact I got so much real cheap due to minimum qty item orders just PM me with a mailing address and I will send you some extra line and clamps!:cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • onelugnut

Posted January 14, 2005 - 06:46 PM

Thank you Indy.I was thinking about getting a tee the Y looked to fragile to me also.I can go to the auto parts store and get the clamps,Thanks for the offer

• RedBaron

Posted January 14, 2005 - 08:33 PM

Are there any tanks out now that add more than .6 gallons over the stock one?

thanks in advance...

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 15, 2005 - 04:33 AM

The 3.4 Gallon GYTR adds .8 gallons. Worth every penny in my opinion. I wish it was a 3.6 gallon but that is pretty close to perfect size. :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.