Bleeder Hose for brakes

3 replies to this topic
  • NewBee

Posted January 13, 2005 - 03:48 PM

Can someone tell me the size of the transparent hose that is used for bleeding the brake lines? And the proper lenght to use?

:cry: :cry:

• new2blu

Posted January 13, 2005 - 07:35 PM

1. Measure the barb (hump part) of the bleeder screw.

2. Go to your local radio controlled hobby shop and ask for some silicone fuel tubing. Ask for an inside diameter that is the same from what you measured in #1.
Hope I haven't confused you

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NewBee

Posted January 14, 2005 - 08:11 AM

I'm not easily confused, but thanks for the help. I just thought that someone on the site would already have such an item.

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 14, 2005 - 08:46 AM

I just went to the automotive store and got the vacuum brake bleeding kit and it comes with hoses that work on our bikes. I think it was $20.00 and the vacuum hand pump is the best way to bleed your hydraulic brakes! :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.