Has Anyone Tried Stm Ceb Clutch (fmf Distributing)

2 replies to this topic
  • NFLDMX

Posted January 12, 2005 - 02:59 PM

I Was Think Of Buying A Ceb Clutch From Fmf But Wanted To Hear If Anybody Had Any Feedback On This Item.. I Was Concerned How This Would Effect Clutch Life??? Any Input Would Help Cause These Things Are Crazy Expensive...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NFLDMX

Posted January 13, 2005 - 11:58 AM

Anyone???

• revolucien

Posted January 13, 2005 - 02:31 PM

I emailed Doug Dubach about it last year and he said it he tried it for a little bit but it wasn't worth the price. I figured if it got rid of some engine braking and felt a little more like a 2 smoke when you throttle off, then it might be worth looking into, but not for a thousand bux. I think that is just one of those items I'd like to try for myself before buying it or not buying it on someone elses word.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.