RHC Carb mod???

5 replies to this topic
  • ca412686

Posted January 12, 2005 - 08:54 AM

Hey guys, I've been reading here for about 1:30minutes and cant find exactly where to get or how to do this mod? I tried Ron Hamps website and theres nothing on there about it. If anyone could help me out here it would be great! Thanks guys:excuseme:

• yzfmxer

Posted January 12, 2005 - 09:00 AM

what bike do you have? I know of the BK or GB mod on the 426's ??

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted January 12, 2005 - 09:26 AM

Hey guys, I've been reading here for about 1:30minutes and cant find exactly where to get or how to do this mod? I tried Ron Hamps website and theres nothing on there about it. If anyone could help me out here it would be great! Thanks guys:excuseme:

its a physical mod to the carb.you have to send it to him.

he basically ports and flows the carb.it works,but im not sure if your not a racer if thats what your after.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ca412686

Posted January 12, 2005 - 11:30 AM

Ya, im doing the bike for supermoto for this season. Do you know who much he charges? Thanks for the help

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted January 12, 2005 - 02:23 PM

you must call him directly.

• ca412686

Posted January 12, 2005 - 02:24 PM

Thanks

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.