Ride the Cannondale in Pa (Rausch Creek)

8 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted July 30, 2001 - 04:16 PM

Cannondale is coming to Rausch Creeks open house on Aug 4th and 5th. They will have their bike there for anyone who wants to ride it.
www.rauschcreekracing.com

I'm going up on Sunday, Saturday is an open ride day (first ever) for any AMA member at Happy Ramblers in Hanover. I'll be there for that also.
www.happyramblers.com

I'll be in a gold Sequoia and have a white EZ-Up canopy.

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• Bill

Posted July 31, 2001 - 02:26 PM

TTT

• WR_Jason

Posted August 06, 2001 - 11:07 AM

Hey anyone go to this thing?
Whats the deal with the C-dale????????

• Bill

Posted August 06, 2001 - 12:42 PM

I didn't go. My son broke his arm at Rausch Creek on Tuesday :D and then on Saturday I met Motostyle (Dave) at Happy Ramblers.

He was very fast, smooth and like his user name, he Styled :) I talked him into racing on Sunday. He finished 3-4 for fourth overall in the 25+ B class. He's 31 and didn't realize, he should have signed up as a Vet rider. Not bad for not racing in 8 or 9 years :D

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_Slade

Posted August 06, 2001 - 06:30 PM

Cannondale, Yuk. Working in a bicycle shop for years, the C-Dale bicycles never worked out well. THe nick-names, Cracknfail & Scrappendale. Cannondale was notorious for always having to do things different, and it rarely worked. They always were a step or two behind, rather than the self proclaimed step ahead. I wouldn't touch a C-dale dirt bike for many many years yet. (Personally)

------------------
'01 KTM 520 SX
'95 KX 250
AMA Dist 6 Member
Hare Scramble Class B #523

• MN_Kevin

Posted August 13, 2001 - 02:09 AM

Bill,
Did you ever get a chance to sling a leg over the Harley...uhhh, I mean Cannondale?

BTW, I tried calling you on Saturday, 8/11, and then again last night, 8/12. No answer on Sat and then busy signal on Sunday.

• MN_Kevin

Posted August 13, 2001 - 02:09 AM

oops

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 08-13-2001).]

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted August 15, 2001 - 07:25 PM

Chris, My partner at work moonlights as a pro mountain bike mechanic, he's been racing for years, the only bike's he owns are all Cannondale's. He loves them and the companies passion for bikes. As for me, I hope and pray that Cannondale succeeds. I would love to have a bike made in the good ole US. Joe Montomery has alot of courage to do what he's doing and everyone is slamming him. They'll get it right really soon.

• MN_Kevin

Posted August 16, 2001 - 02:03 AM

Dan, I agree completely with you. I commend any company that will take on the big 5! Bikes are becoming so state of the art these days, it takes big balls to venture into a market that has its dedicated and loyal (and biased) consumers. I have high hopes for the C-dale, in regards to making a successful and competative M/C.

------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.