aftermarket seats/foam for the WR

4 replies to this topic
  • matt_patton

Posted January 10, 2005 - 02:11 PM

I think it was 4strokesonly I was at and asked about seats for the WR. Said there was absolutely no demand. Only YR's rated a product offering. So, aside from custom materials and a local craftsman, where does one get softer seats for the WR? Taller or shorter would be nice but I'll take softer.

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted January 10, 2005 - 03:40 PM

SDG, Moose, Guts, there are tons of seats for the WR

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted January 10, 2005 - 04:37 PM

I have Ceet, It is a bit wider, but still hard as hell. A custom upulstry shop can make you a good comphy seat, In case your interested.

Chris

• urmoma1200

Posted January 10, 2005 - 05:04 PM

ive got a factory effex faom on my wr426. its taller and softer. Very cumfy, but im six foot and still have to stand on one leg and and hang my other one across the seat when i stop. the only problem i had with the foam is i got a factory effex gripper cover with it and since it was kida designed for the OEM foam i had to do a little streching and use some paicience to get the cover on so i was satisfied.:cry:

• Math

Posted January 10, 2005 - 06:19 PM

I did a search for myself recently and if it was me, I'd buy a guts racing tall soft seat + a factory effex gripper seat cover.

While you are at it. Think of buying a YZ seat frame and buy a YZ foam and cover instead. You'll have to fit a YZ tank. I just did it on my WR and the ergos are way better.:cry:

You can shop for a tall soft for a YZ as you can for a WR.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.