Perfect

11 replies to this topic
  • marcusmoberg

Posted January 09, 2005 - 11:32 PM

:cry: I think my 2000 Yamaha WR400F will be the last bike i'll ever buy! It is perfect in so many ways! It will smoke just about anything! You can trail ride, hillclimb, Track, desert race, drag race and any other off road riding! The reason I didn't buy a YZ is you can only ride on the track with it or wide open areas just try to trail ride with a YZ or ride slow on it! YZ'S are great for track! WR'S are great for anything!:cry:

• Moondogger

Posted January 09, 2005 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, my '05 WR450 is pretty sweet. I can see myself keeping it for many years.

• marcusmoberg

Posted January 09, 2005 - 11:45 PM

You got that right!

• Riverthug

Posted January 09, 2005 - 11:55 PM

Love my 99 WR

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 09, 2005 - 11:59 PM

I said the same thing about my 426. 5 years later, it's gone and i'm looking for a new bike.

• Steviejay01

Posted January 10, 2005 - 12:43 AM

I said the same thing about my 426. 5 years later, it's gone and i'm looking for a new bike.

Everything gets boring.......even shagging a model will start to get boring after a while.

It all becomes to much grief......you end up trading it in after the first few years honeymoon period is over.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rebel1916

Posted January 10, 2005 - 07:07 AM

[quote name='Steviejay01'].......even shagging a model will start to get boring after a while.
isnt it funny how even the hottest piece is just someone elses pain in the ass

• Steviejay01

Posted January 10, 2005 - 07:09 AM

Indeed..... You see these serioulsy HOT chicks but someone somewhere is stick of putting up with their shit.

Thats so true.

• lewichris

Posted January 10, 2005 - 04:52 PM

:cry: I think my 2000 Yamaha WR400F will be the last bike i'll ever buy! It is perfect in so many ways! It will smoke just about anything! You can trail ride, hillclimb, Track, desert race, drag race and any other off road riding! The reason I didn't buy a YZ is you can only ride on the track with it or wide open areas just try to trail ride with a YZ or ride slow on it! YZ'S are great for track! WR'S are great for anything!:cry:

I have 12 friends who have the YZ and that is all they do is trail ride.

• greg-wr400

Posted January 10, 2005 - 06:49 PM

consider the source

• Atlasrider

Posted January 11, 2005 - 07:57 AM

Marcus, is it true the board of TT is giving you your own Forum?
WWMD. What would Marcus Do ? :cry:

• simch

Posted January 11, 2005 - 09:08 AM

HaHahahahahaah! Can I get a bumper sticker "WWMD"??:cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.