YZ426F(stock) aftermarket Tanks(Clark)

5 replies to this topic
  • Bryce_Senff

Posted July 30, 2001 - 01:43 PM

I emailed Clark and recieved a reply stating:

We have a stock YZF tank in the works but it will not be done for about 3 weeks.
Please contact us then and I will have more details.

Clarke Mfg Co.

Bryce Senff
WMRRA #201
Oh it's Good to Be Back on a Dirtbike!

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 30, 2001 - 03:51 PM

That is sweet news. I hope it comes in Hurricane Hannah yellow (99). My blue YZ tank may be up for grabs!

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

• Bill

Posted July 30, 2001 - 03:59 PM

You da man Kev. I totally agree and would be next inline for yellow and selling my blue tank.

Let's all drop Clark a note :)

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wrooster

Posted July 31, 2001 - 03:31 AM

meanwhile, over at clarke mfg...

bob: "so what's new today ron?"
ron: "ya know, all these freaks over at thumpertalk have been emailing me, requesting, get this, *yellow* yzf tanks"
bob: "well, some people!...are you going to mold them up?"
ron: "yeah, maybe. but i worry these folks are just one step out of the funny farm"
bob: "uhh, i think you just described 1/2 of our customers. do you think the yellow will catch on?"
ron: "we'll see..."

• Scott_F

Posted July 31, 2001 - 05:15 AM

Do they have a website?

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted July 31, 2001 - 05:54 AM

You guys should put together a "group buy" and save some $$. It also might wake those clarke guys up. It sounds like they are blowing it in the customer service department.

Just a thought…

The website is: http://www.clarkemfg.com

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.