How does someone do that?

Poor Marcus....

• Domenic_WRF

Posted January 09, 2005 - 10:22 AM

He would have made it with a new spark plug :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Steviejay01

Posted January 09, 2005 - 11:24 AM

and the sock covered in honey as his airfilter.:cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted January 09, 2005 - 12:27 PM

looks likw he might have taken out a pole with his spinning round house kick:cool: .

• Beef

Posted January 09, 2005 - 01:11 PM

#7 guys are ruthless! I'll admit he earned the first few flame threads, but he's already down and barely breathing and you guys are still kickin' him!:cry:

Marcus, for all things sacred, post something intellegent and save face!

• blue_beast_wins

Posted January 09, 2005 - 01:42 PM

Where's the training wheels and the basket on the handle bars :cry: And where's kiddie holding his hand ?

• Bamster

Posted January 09, 2005 - 02:16 PM

If he would have installed the YZ powerband I suggested he would have beat that train.

• Beef

Posted January 09, 2005 - 03:34 PM

You mean the Yellow Zebra Powerband? I heard they come with re-packable muffler bearings, and stiffer piston return springs. :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.